Hi Eskil,

verifyCredentials needs to return a long that uniquely and uniformly identifies a user. This long can't be different for the same user. Is this the case?

Besides that, you're right, Identified can't work unless your CredentialsManager implements RoleUsersManager. There are several methods in there that are needed. I'm thinking of creating another interface called IdentifiableUsersManager that contains the getLogin (long userId) and getAttributes(String login) methods which are the ones that are required by the Identified element.

Best regards,

Geert