Yes, that worked. Thank you again for providing support on a saturday night. :)

My pleasure ... guess who's also working instead of taking it easy ;-)

Sincerely
Eskil Lauritsen

On 5/19/07, Geert Bevin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Eskil,

if you use the embedding="cancel" attribute for the flowlink, this
should work.

Let me know if it does.

Best regards,

Geert

On 19 May 2007, at 18:45, Eskil Lauritsen wrote:

> Hi.
>
> We are interested in having the logout (we are basically using the
> authentication example as-is) return logged out users to the URL of
> <arrival destid="...."/>
>

>    <element id="AuthBox" file="authentication/box.xml" />
>
>    <element id="Logout" file="rife/logout/passthrough/memory.xml">
>        <flowlink srcexit="logged_out" snapback="true"/>
>    </element>
>
> <element id="LoginBox" file="credentials.xml" inherits="AuthBox">
>        <flowlink srcexit="logout" destid="Logout"/>
>    </element>
>
> if we change the "logged_out" exit of the logout flowlink to have the
> same destid as our arrival, rather than snapback, it displays the
> usual site, but loads the whole site again inside the loginbox thus
> making everything look rather weird!
>
> Sincerely,
> Eskil Lauritsen

Geert Bevin