Hi, I mande a scan with rkhunter, using the parameters "-c
--scan-knownbad-files --check-listen --check-deleted --createlogfile"
and got this two strange results:

Checking network interfaces (promiscuous mode)... [ OK ]
Performed successful test with `ip`
Checking for packet capturing applications... Warning
Warning! Process /sbin/dhclient3 (8164) listening

Checking processes for deleted files...                    [ BAD ]
Warning! Process /sbin/init (1) used deleted file /dev/console

I have no idea why this warnings appear. I'm a recent GNU/Linux user, so
I ask for your help with this.
I'm using Ubuntu 7.04 with Rootkit Hunter 1.2.9.