I get this email everyday and 'weird' things are happening to my server. I
have a very old Redhat Install. Need help. Willing to pay.....  Do I have a
rootkit installed???

The following list of files have FAILED the md5sum comparision test. This
means that the file has been changed in some way. This could be a result of
an OS update or application upgrade. If the change is unexpected it should
be investigated:

/bin/dmesg: FAILED

/bin/mount: FAILED open or read

and also I get this: