On Thu, 2007-08-23 at 23:39 -0500, crash3m wrote:
> This script is going to be used in a datacenter with many different
> distributions and versions.  File verification has already been taken
> care of in the script itself, so that portion of rkhunter will not be
> utilized.  Anyone else have tips on how I can accomplish my goal?

I think what you asked for is reasonable. I know the checksum bit has
been talked about before. RKH is about to have a new release soon (I
know we keep saying this, but honest it will arrive one day :-) ), and I
suspect the web site will have links to the latest version and probably
the checksum file as well. However, this is for the project admin to
decide, so don't take my word for it :-)

John.