Hi, folks.

I just upgraded RKH to v 1.30 (nice job, John and unspawn!) from v. 1.29 on a
CentOS 3.8 box, and got the following:

Checking application versions...

    Checking version of GnuPG                                [ Warning ]
    Checking version of Apache                               [ OK ]
    Checking version of OpenSSL                              [ Warning ]
/usr/local/bin/rkhunter: line 10003: [: -eq: unary operator expected
/usr/local/bin/rkhunter: line 10006: [: -eq: unary operator expected
    Checking version of PHP                                  [ OK ]
    Checking version of 1                                    [ Skipped ]
    Checking version of Procmail MTA                         [ OK ]
    Checking version of ProFTPd                              [ OK ]
    Checking version of OpenSSH                              [ OK ]

What does "unary operator expected" mean, and how do I fix?  Also, what
does "Checking version of 1" mean (what is the program "1"?)?

Thanks.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.