Dick

Thanks for the heads up that unhide is updated.

2) I installed with " gcc -Wall -o unhide unhide-linux26.c "

If you are as sleepy as me, maybe you grabbed the non 2.6 unhide c file?

Running unhide manually ...."unhide proc && unhide sys && unhide brute"  gives
no errors on a Mdv
free 2008.0 (non-cooker) using 2.6.22.9-server-2mdv kernel.

Running RKH with all tests enabled and none disabled my manual scan log shows:
Info: Starting test name 'hidden_procs'
[14:10:14]   Checking for hidden processes [ None found ]

I turn off my computer so can not help with midnight but suggest all is good my
end.

My apols in advance to John for ignoring his suggestion.

FYI

gordy

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.
www.yahoo7.com.au/worldsbestemail