I have been running rkhunter version 1.3.0 for a little while now.  I've
updated it multiple times and fine tuned the config to eliminate any
false positives.  Recently I received the following warning:

Warning: The file properties have changed:
File: /usr/bin/perl
Current inode: 1131178    Stored inode: 1131183
Current size: 15164    Stored size: 12552

If it was just an inode change, I wouldn't be concerned, but I haven't
run up2date or any other upgrades/patches/changes on my RHEL server in a
while.  I'm scratching my head as to this sudden file change.  Should I
be concerned?

Thanks for your time,

John Simone
(973) 255-0106