On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 02:30:08 +0100 Luis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I'm looking for the key used to generate the rkhunter-
>1.3.0.tar.gz.asc signature. Couldn't find it on rkhunter's
website.

You should be able to look it up on a keyserver now but please note
the address the key belongs to can not be used for correspondence.

Cheers, unSpawn

--
Why not be a nutritionist? Get your degree fast. Click here!
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4fMaOEUMVsU11ItBrPyzADv1DqgEzO9UL31XOoisC0sltrmI/