Hi,

I am running rkHunter on OpenSuse 10.0 and got this Messages while
scanning.
Is it possible to "teach" rkhunter the new versions of this
applications?

* Application version scan
    - GnuPG 1.4.5
[ Unknown ]
    - OpenSSL 0.9.8d
[ Unknown ]
    - Procmail MTA 3.22                                        [ OK ]
    - OpenSSH 4.4p1
[ Unknown ]

Moreover is it possible to change the behavior of the reporting?
I do not want to get just a warning message if a error happens.
It would be very nice, if I get the report which I would also get if
I scan manualy, but only the party with the errors.

Is this possible?

Matthias