Hi,

1. I've updated the "Build RKWard from Sources", "RKWard SVN", and
"Binaries and Build Scripts" pages. My aim was to cross link as much
as possible there by avoid repeating information:

 - Some more details added on the Sources page
 - Pre-reqs from the SVN page are now linked to the Sources page.
 - Compilation from the SVN page are also linked to the Sources page.

I am not sure, if the current version is easily
readable/understandable! At least I hope, there are no technical
errors. Can someone make sure that they are OK?

2. Under Binaries and Build scripts,
 - Debian/Ubuntu section seems to have some information now.
 - we need to update the list of available packages (with exact names)
from Meik's repositories. Meik, can you fill these sentences on the
wiki?
 - link to list of all fedora rkward packges has been added
 - other distributions are same as earlier

3. Both the tar.gz files on the Download_RKWard page are actually just
tar files! I think it would be better to upload the gzipped files
rather than (although the simpler option) just to rename the files to
*.tar....

4. Suse/openSuse should be updated based on the recent information
from joekirchner.

Thanks,
--
Prasenjit