On Wednesday 08 September 2010, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> With that said, here is a difference in behavior, that we should resolve:

Hm, that might be a case in point that dev.copy() should duplicate the history
position, after all. Then situation 1 would be basically identical to
situation 2. On the other hand, this means that the "old" plot will eventually
be considered "new", instead of the other way around, which is certainly
somewhat non-intuitive, too.

I'm not sure, whether there is a perfect solution to this at all. But then of
course, having multiple devices showing the sample plot is not something that
users will do all the time, so we can tolerate some imperfection at this point
(at least as long as it's only confusing as opposed to harmful).

Regards
Thomas