On Tuesday 14 September 2010, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> I tried it twice now. Didn't see any mismatch.. But I'll keep an eye on it.

Interesting. I keep getting this:

mark 1
Current plot does not match with plots[[2]]
mark 2
mark 3
mark 4
mark 5
mark 6
mark 7
mark 8
mark 8a
mark 9
mark 10

R 2.11.1, lattice 0.18-3

> Btw, I see that you have moved the settings. But the old ones are
> still there! I didn't remove them, in case you kept them for some
> testing purposes!

In fact, I simply forgot to remove the old ones. I did that now, and also
changed the width and height settings to allow decimal places.

Regards
Thomas