hi,

am Montag 28 März 2011 (11:39) schrieb SourceForge.net:
> i've noticed that in my RKWard installation, if i open the file browser
> window, the context menus  already feature the same svn entries as dolphin
> & konqueror (if kdesvn is also installed).

now that i'm testing this myself, there seems to be a bug: everytime i call
the context menu, i get another instance of the kdesvn entries added. is that
something RKWard does, or is something else to blame?

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
dipl. psych. meik michalke
heinrich-heine-universit"at 40225 d"usseldorf