On Wednesday 08 October 2014 15:21:15 m-...@users.sf.net wrote:
[...]
> Degrees of freedom for denominator
[...]
> k × (n − 1)
[...]

It took me a while to recognize this as valid (reading n as sample size per
cell). However, I think the more common representation is N - k (reading N as
total number of obs). At least that's the one I am used to, and it's also
general enough to cover a design with covariates, for instance.

Regards
Thomas