Robots list subscribers,

After spending quite a bit of time putting multiple anti-spam measures on
our server, and having verified that it's working, with my fingers tightly
crossed, I'm taking the robots list back off moderation.  I seriously doubt
if spam will sneak through again, which was what led me to moderate it for
the last few months.

Meanwhile, I have also added the list to www.mail-archive.org.  With this
message, archiving should begin.  I'll do my best to bounce the old messages
there, but no promises.  If anyone has an mbox file of past messages, that
would make it much, much simpler.  Contact me directly (off-list, please) if
you have such.

I'm also going to start filtering my *mother's* mail for spam, so this darn
well better work.  ;-)

Nick Arnett
Phone/fax: 408-904-7198

--
This message was sent by the Internet robots and spiders discussion list
([EMAIL PROTECTED]).  For list server commands, send "help" in the body of a message