<x-flowed>At 12:38 AM -0800 3/8/2000, proyecto_ii wrote:
>Hello everyone
>I've just started studing web robots,and I would like to know how they
>exactly work.Does anyone know where I can find the code of one?
>If you have documentation of how  programming one , please, send me

I have put all the info I have up on my site at
<http://www.searchtools.com/info/robots/robot-code.html>.

By the way, robot-listies, there is just one person listed in the
Consultants section so far -- there are jobs out there, so please let
me know if you're interested, and I'll list you as well.

Avi
The Complete Guide to Site Indexing and Local Search Engines
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  <http://www.searchtools.com>
</x-flowed>