From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Christian Storm
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 5:45 PM
To: robots@mccmedia.com
Subject: Re: [Robots] New robots.txt rules

Fred...I've included the list on this as well.

Technical documentation can be found at:

http://www.the-acap.org/project_documents/ACAP-TF-CrawlerCommunications-Part
1-V1.0.pdf

I don't believe there are any verification services online yet.  Personally,
I'm waiting to let the dust settle

a little before implementing this.