here we go again...

gl wrote:

After Linus was about to commit one of my patches, it turns out the project leaders are not willing to accept contributions under a pseudonym. This may be normal in the GPL world, but for someone from the Windows / BSD license world, this seems utterly bizarre. An open-source project should be about contributions, and be as accomodating as possible to the people it asking to contribute their time and effort to. I have no problems following technical guidelines - but I'm not about to compromise my personal choices for a project that requires quality contributions to survive.

So, as the decision is apparently final I'm signing off. I guess my various patches and WPS will either remain private, or will be released independently at some point. Although if they're not going to get to CVS, I don't really see the point.

I think you guys should debate whether this really is the best way to go...
--
gl