Hi,

On 6/1/06, Paul Louden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
like to try, we can't guarantee that they receive the proper documentation
with it, or even know that the resources at rockbox.org exist. But we can
avoid putting our stamp of approval on what is essentially an unfinished
project.

a quick idea on this: how about packaging the (still draft, but
hopefully this will be better for 3.1) manual to the release fullzip
archives? It could be placed in the .rockbox/doc folder, and would
also give the opportunity pointing release users to that document.

Also, I think the "standard" user (who is a _user_ and isn't
interested in the development or anything more than a working player
at all) is a user, meaning he wouldn't look further in the software,
look for further help or anything but wipe rockbox of its player --
like Paul already wrote. Which means we need to take care he'll have a
"good" experience.

- Dominik