Daniel Stenberg wrote:

Is it possible to prepend several target names to one string, like follows: ipodcolor,ipodnano,ipodvideo,ipod3g,ipod4g,ipodmini,ipodmini2g: "some string for all ipods"

Yes, that's possible and supported already. Exactly like the above example.

Any particular reason for it not being used yet? I mean apart from "no-one has taken the time to do it". :)

By the way, would "ipod*:" work for the above? That'd be nice...

I tried doing it for a few strings in the Swedish translation, and noted that you have to put the default string first, then any target specific ones. Not a problem, but good to know if you want to try it out. :)

  Magnus