Hello,
I think I am experiencing a little bug with tagcache.
With a just rebuilt tagcache database I load tagcache in RAM then I restart the H300. Then I visit the tree (Composer->Album, etc) down to a list of songs then press play on the first one. At this point another song, not the selected one, is played, often one not even present in the playlist. It seems that the first song is not correctly searched in the tagcache db. This can be checked also by Playlist->View Current Playlist in the WPS: there is at least one incorrect entry.
All the above doesn't happen when tagcache is on disk and does not depend on the location of dircache.
CVS version is 060829-1437

Hope it helps
Gaetano

Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi, antispam, antivirus, POP3