Thanks for the help all.  Yes, I was able to get a donated number.  But I
think I also found a source for the original Rocketshare software (still
boxed), so I'm going that route.  It was a cheap way to have a clean
concience, even though I find it hard to believe that the original software
license agreements with (what was) Radius and its customers still applies.
Does anyone know for sure?

In any case I haven't had a chance to do anything with it yet, since I just
got back from a hellacious business trip.

Thanks again,

    Chris