Lots of questions being raised. I've sent hundreds of replies to
subscribers over the past few days. Here's the skinny:

Q. Are the lists working?

A. Yes, the lists are working.

Q. Then why can't I post?

A. Because your mail server can't find the maclaunch mail server. I can
take as much as 72 hours for a DNS change to reach all servers on the
Internet.

Q. What about all these %$^$@#% bounce warnings?

A. They'll keep coming until you're able to successfully reply to them.
That, too, is dependent on the DNS update.

Q. Can you temporarily unsubscribe me, switch me to digest mode, or shut
down the list?

A. No. I can't access the maclaunch list server due to the same DNS
issues.

Q. What can I do?

A. Wait.

Given enough time, the DNS records will be updated around the world and
we'll all be able to post to the lists again. Until then, a lot of
subscribers will receive email (after all, your mail server didn't move)
but not post.

Since maclaunch updated their DNS record at midnight Monday, everything
should be cleared up no later than midnight Thursday. (Yes, that does
seem an awfully long ways off.)

Thanks for bearing with us in this stressful situation.

                             /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Dan Knight, president        \ / No HTML/RTF in email
Cobweb Publishing, Inc.       X  No Word docs in email
                             / \ Respect Open Standards!

<http://cobwebpublishing.com> <http://lowendmac.com> <http://lowendpc.com>
<http://digital-views.com> <http://digigraphica.com> <http://reformed.net>