I don't know if anyone knew everything, but I dug this information out.  I
hope you find it interesting.

Essentially Radius became Digital Origins, which was acquired through a
merger in 1999 by Media 100, Inc.  Media 100, Inc. then sliced and diced
them by selling off Digital Origin's EditDV and other software to Discreet
for $16 million.  Discreet themselves were previously acquired by AutoDesk
for $500 million.  Media 100, Inc. also licensed the Radius brand name and
related technology to Korean Data Systems for $4.5 million in 1999 as well.

Thus, in a nutshell, hardware is at Media 100 and KDS, and software went bye
bye to AutoDesk.  The radius.com domain is currently owned by KDS, while the
domain digitalorigin.com is registered to AudoDesk and will redirect to
Descreet division of AutoDesk.

                  -- Joaquin Menchaca

I will place this info to my website.  I am curious though as to what
happened to them in the time period between the clone falling out and
Digital Origin.  Didn't they merge/acquire SuperMac at some point, or am I
confusing this with another merger...

  - Joaquin Menchcaca