On 3/1/07, Allen Gilliland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
new 4.0 proposal to provide stylesheet overrides for weblogs ...
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/Proposal+Stylesheet+Overrides+for+Weblogs

basically a way to allow weblogs to do stylesheet customizations without
having to customize their theme and hack the templates, and instead
provides a way to simple define a stylesheet page which overrides the
default styles for the theme.

please review and send your comments.

-1 on this proposal as written.

I don't think editing a CSS style sheet is the UI we want to enabling
theme customization. We can't expect users to know CSS. And there is
no standard set of CSS styles for each theme, so users will have to
examine HTML to figure out what styles can be set.

- Dave