On 3/9/07, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 3/8/07, Elias Torres <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Apologies for asking this when the latest trunk does have tags - I can
only see my 4.0-dev box at home (and I've not figured out how to make
the frontpage work on trunk there yet).

BTW, Roller 3.1 will be the first release to support tags.

When I enter tags, I see that it offers me tag-completion. Is that
shared between blogs?

I just did a little test and determined that no, tag-completion only
considers the tags in your blog.

Is there a theme that supports tags yet?

No and we decided to leave out a tags macro too. Here's what I use to
display the tags cloud on my blog:

         #set($mytags = $model.weblog.getPopularTags(-1, 100))
         #foreach ($tag in $mytags)
             #if ($tag.count > 4)
             <a class="tag s${tag.intensity}" href="$url.tag($tag.name)"
                 title="$tag.count">$tag.name</a>
             #end
         #end

- Dave