To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <roller-user@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 8:02 AM
Subject: Re: ROL-936 Session timeout causes entry post to fail

I've marked it as fixed.

Thanks!

Matt

On 3/16/07, Emily Lynema <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Matt,

Thanks. I just popped in the 1.0.3 acegi jar, and the problem is fixed.
The move from 1.0.0 RC2 to 1.0.3 didn't require any adjustments to the
code (org.acegisecurity was already in place).

Maybe someone should put a note on that issue in Jira and close it out?
Can I just sign up for a Jira account and then do it myself?

-emily

--

http://raibledesigns.com