+1

Elias Torres wrote:
+1

Matt Raible wrote:
+1

On 3/23/07, Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The Apache XMLRPC project made a major new release in August 2006,
it's first in over two years.

Why should we upgrade?

1) Numerous bug fixes and improvements, see full list:
http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/changes-report.html

2) We've been using a Beta release of Apache XMLRPC 1.2 and there are
some open issues that cause problem with some character encodings (I
notice them when I repost my del.icio.us links to my blog via XMLRPC).

3) Brings us in alignment with Apache XMLRPC project. By using their
latest release, we make it easier for them to support us.

I've got XMLRPC 3.0 running with Roller in my workspace and I haven't
found any problems yet.

Any objections? comments? flames?

- Dave

See also: