Hello all.  I'm trying to ensure that the values for a VARCHAR column are in
a defined set.  Here's my column def:

$meta->column(status => {type      => 'varchar',
                          default  => 'normal',
                          length   => 32,
                          check_in => ['good',      'normal',
                                       'in_review', 'blocked'
                                      ]
                         }
              );

This produces an error:

#     Error:  Can't locate object method "values" via package
"Rose::DB::Object::Metadata::Column::Varchar" at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Rose/DB/Object/Metadata/Column.pm line 519.

Commenting out the "check_in" setting makes the error go away.  It seems to
be related to code perl_column_definition_attributes() that translates the
"check_in" attribute into "values" but I don't know why this is being done.
I'm aiming for the check_in method in RDBO::Metadata::Column::Scalar, an
ancestor of RDBO::Metadata::Column::Varchar.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?  Let me know if you need to see more code or
my schema.  This is RDBO v0.766.

-sam