On Saturday 19 August 2006 8:07 am, Guillaume Laurent wrote:
> Has anybody still got her funnily-packaged patch ? I might have some time
> to convert it to a more proper format.

Nope, apparently not.  I didn't bother downloading it, because I knew I'd
never be bothered to go through the hoops to get it built.

It seems it's not there anymore.

That and a month or two of silence, I think that translates as "go fuck
yourselves."

I don't think she's ever had another thing to say since she made the patch
announcement, and nobody actually built it.

--
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre  ----   Silvan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/