On Friday 08 September 2006 3:35 pm, Chris Cannam wrote:
> http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/rosegarden-1.3pre1.tar.bz2

Why does scons -c install have to hose the built tree too?  That's stupid.
Now I have to rebuild everything just because I wanted to remove an installed
copy temporarily?  Brain damaged.

> Still some known work to be done, but let's get the basic testing
> started.  Drop me a line straight away if you've managed to download
> and build it, and then I'll send a note to the users list.

I managed to download and build it.  I can't attest to anything more than that
right now.

--
D. Michael McIntyre

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/