On Saturday 16 September 2006 7:08 am, Chris Cannam wrote:
> I've just made the change Alexandre asked for, to make titles like
> "Track Parameters" properly translatable.

Ouch.

right (by holding the Alt key at the same time), or to zoom in and out (by
holding the Control key).</p>\n

Where is that, the tips file?  Did you not realize we have to translate the
bloody tips file too?

--
D. Michael McIntyre

Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/