Some Good News :)

I did a full distro upgrade a couple of days ago, which bumped me up from GCC 6
to GCC 8. Then started over with a fresh download of 15660.

Also, this time instead of 'make -j2' (it's a two core machine) I just did
'make' in case there was some weird timing issue, and it compiled without
problems.

Since then I've been running through various heavy-duty Rosegarden/Yoshimi
projects without problems.

I suppose I'd better get on with composing some music now, and in view of the
season something along the lines of this:
https://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds/we-are-coming-home-1

Best wishes to the good ship Rosegarden, and all who sail in her :)

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk