Hello again,

I'm afraid I missed something of importance:
The erroe seems to occur within the client. Seems to be an sax
problem:

Might be a Bug in XmlRpc?!

The Preceeding Errormessage from my test is:
commence test d'adaptateur!
Fatal error parsing XML: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: invalid
Character Entitiy
exécution de xmlrpc methode a déclenché un IO erreur :execute
Tried to connect to: http://localhost:8080/locasugeGSM
String index out of range: 255
java.io.IOException: String index out of range: 255
        at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient$Worker.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:444)
        at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.execute(XmlRpcClient.java:163)
        at
gsmadaptateurs.OrangeGSMAdaptateur.demandePosition(OrangeGSMAdaptateur.java:100)
        at
testgroupe1.GSMAdaptateurOrangeTest.testAdaptateur(GSMAdaptateurOrangeTest.java:54)
        at
        at
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:421)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:305)
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:186)
Finisait test d'adaptateur!