I've tryied for 3 weeks to use this library and I've not could to use it.

I downloaded the .jar allready made it. And I tryied to build it with source (I couldn't to do it in my windows xp).

I tryied to use the examples but these don't work on my system. (the client can't connect with the server). I open the server with this port: 5555 and then I make netstat -an and this port isn't open.

I tried to do everything but I can't use it.

If anything have any idea, please I need help. I don't beleave this server is too dificult to use. I think anybody must to begin with it.

keroppi.

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Protección para tus hijos en internet. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis. http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_proteccioninfantil