On May 30, 2007, at 2:32 AM, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

On Wed, May 30, 2007, Jeff Johnson wrote:

I have modified max-rpm to use XML docbook rather than SGML that is likely
 useful, particularly since rpm5.org is a FreeBSD system .

Where can I find those modified max-rpm sources? In rpm5.org CVS or
somewhere else? As max-rpm in rpm5.org CVS seems to be from 2005.
Or was the updating already at this time?

I have the docbook xml in my private max-rpm cvs, was run on Mac OS X
because I could not figger docbook xml at the time.

(aside)
I also have the only hardcopy editiion of "Maximum RPM 2nd edition".
Cost me $22 through lulu.com including shipping.
It's a shame that the RH licensing forbids sale of hardcopy.

Likely the easiest thing to do will be to upload the max-rpm
pdf and html directly from wraptastic.org, as well as the
doxygen API doco.

I'm not gonna have time to wrestle with docbook xml this week.
I will get back to moving max-rpm cvs someplace down the road.