On Jul 4, 2007, at 12:28 PM, Mark Hatle wrote:

Mark Hatle wrote:
Jeff Johnson wrote:
Actually I think this patch is unneeded.

I do believe Mark has a typo in his manifest that he needs to correct
before we starting mucking about with rpmgi behavior.

Wait.. the system (due to the ENOENT) never got to the point of loading the manifest.. so a typo there can't be the problem. The ENOENT showed
up earlier when it was trying to load the manifest file as a package.
Something in there causes ENOENT to kick off.

I just haven't had the time to try to track this down. (gdb can't trace errno anymore AFAIK.. which makes this even more difficult to diagnose.)

;-)

Show me the reproducer and I'll give you the fix.