One of the yet unsolved collisions with rpm.org <-> rpm5.org coexistence is
the i18n domain "rpm".

So far, I've begged the question by waving my hands and dumping *.gmo
files into a rpm-common contyainer.

A better solution using a FUSE mount -bind at run time to overlay rpm.org's
/usr/share/locale gook from Somewhere Else Instead avoids the pathetic
wrangling over the letters R-P-M.

I'm almost pissed enough at the stoopid Fedora politics to attempt the
    Fork You Very Much!
FUSE engineering solution.

What say ye? If it works for i18n domains, it will, similar will "work" for rpm-build, rpm-python, rpm-devel, and persistent, not just run-time mount/ unmount, non-intrusive
overlays of file system paths is trivially accomplished.

There are other reasons than anger therapy to attempt a PODFUK (or FUSE) implementation in rpm, including automagic identification of every file accessed by open(2) or execv(2) during a build, as well as a non-posix mandated inescable chroot using mount - bind.