2008/10/28 devzero2000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Could be better also to fullfill automatically /etc/rpm/sysinfo/Dirname e
> Filelinkto, giving an hint to the user ? In this case there is the
> possibilty to catch this packaging error and to improve the quality of the
> system -- and the distro.

Enabling it would sure help to spot these and improve package quality in the
distro, but as the distro isn't really using this and not all that much
attention
are paid to these things, fixing every single issue I come across would lead
to much work for me doing janitor work..

So that's why I leave it optional in stead of disabling it completely, I
intend to deal with this in some way eventually/occationaly. :)
--
Regards,
Per Øyvind