2013/8/26 Jeffrey Johnson <n3...@me.com>

> On Aug 26, 2013, at 2:21 PM, Per Øyvind Karlsen wrote:
>
> > This patch fixes so that soft dependencies won't be displayed with 'rpm
> -q --requires', only with 'rpm -q --suggests'
> >

> This patch can be done (by masking RPMSENSE_MISSINGOK using awk) without
> changing any C code.

Feel free to provide a better solution. :)

> I'm also very reluctant to change existing/useful behavior of --requires
> with
> grep -v because it breaks compatibility behavior (that I rely on while
> developing)
> on systems with @rpm.org installed.

IIRC rpm.org hasn't implemented support for RPMSENSE_MISSINGOK on
dependencies, have they?
Ie. isn't there's some incompatibilities in place already? :o)

Well, you know better than me, at least behaviour introduced by this patch
is what's been preferred by cooker users. :)

--
Regards,
Per Øyvind