On 11/28/2016 06:35 PM, Jeffrey Johnson wrote:

Make yourself happy with libhif: all of my work was largely exploratory
assessing what issues need to be solved. Feel free to clobber anything
I checked in to start getting an easily updated master branch.

I’ll create a “macports” branch for my MacPorts efforts going forward.

Looks like I don't have the write access yet:

ak@kanavin-desktop:~/development/libhif$ git push --set-upstream origin jeff
ERROR: Permission to rpm5/libhif.git denied to kanavin.

and the repository exists.

Alex