Hi all,

I am trying to use rpmts library for installing RPMs.
But I am facing a problem in creating logs of information which we get
while installing a RPM package.

When I install a RPM package, I get the following logs on STDOUT.

Preparing...                %% 0.000000
%% 33.333336
%% 66.666672
########################################### [100%]
XXXX YYYY ZZZZ
%% 17.349287
%% 20.712614
XXXX YYYY ZZZZ
%% 64.926155
%% 99.915932
%% 100.000000

I think this is the output from the rpm scriptlets which are run as part
of any install.

I want to capture this information and log it to a file.
But I am unable to find such a function in RPM library which does this
job.  : -(

Can anyone please suggest some mechanism to do this?

- -
Virendra Sharma
mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ForwardSourceID:NT0000D2E6