On 10/21/2011 10:20 PM, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

long term maybe we can do something better. right now im looking for a
way to enable yum to detect the arches correctly without it resorting
to things like running readelf to determine the abi of the running
system.  since its noarch we cant just patch things in conditionally.

BTW I was under the impression the ABI information for hard vs softfp simply DOES NOT EXIST in the ELF headers (or anywhere else for that matter). If http://wiki.debian.org/ArmHardFloatPort/VfpComparison#ld.so_hwcaps is wrong (or I'm misreading it) and you know of a way to detect it afterall, do let me know.

        - Panu -