Here is a set of patches to make rpm build cleanly on OS X.

Patches 1, 2, 3 should be pretty straightforward and safe.

Patch 4 looks like an outright bug.  Maybe it works on other platforms because
the rpm packaging of rpm fixes it up somehow.

Patch 5 is more a hack to get it working, not something ready for portable use
yet.

I had originally tried to send these by email but couldn't get them through.
Let me know if you want them split into separate pull requests.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/rpm-software-management/rpm/pull/57

-- Commit Summary --

  * Don't define htonll() if already defined
  * Port getprogname()/setprogname() handling
  * Supply declaration of fdatasync if missing
  * Add missing header files
  * Fix rpmquery and rpmverify symlinks

-- File Changes --

    M Makefile.am (4)