These days, normally RPM is built with NSS. However, it is desirable in some
environments to use BeeCrypt as an alternative to NSS.

In my case, I wanted to use BeeCrypt instead of NSS for RPM for OS X. In my
quest to compile RPM for OS X, I have found a few things that needed to be
fixed. The fixes are submitted as this pull request.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/rpm-software-management/rpm/pull/61

-- Commit Summary --

  * digest_beecrypt: Use correct header locations
  * Properly support BeeCrypt option in build system

-- File Changes --

    M Makefile.am (17)
    M build/Makefile.am (1)
    M lib/Makefile.am (1)