Le mer. 10 avr. 2024, 01:50, Diego Humanes via rpmfusion-users <
rpmfusion-users@lists.rpmfusion.org> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> FFmpeg version 7.0 ent out on April 5, five days ago. There is a windows
> version already, but it's not there yet for Fedora Rawhide 41.
> If Rawhide is cutting edge and the most updated daily for kernels and
> such, why hasn't it arrived stable ffmpeg 7.0 yet?

The main reason is that ffmpeg updates need coordination with fedora
maintainers ( specially with the ABI bump involved)
Now most of us are busy with some last item with F40. So this is likely to
land afterward

Please remind that we are a community project, so if you want to help
maintaining packages, you are welcome.

Thanks
  • why no ffmpeg 7.0 yet o... Diego Humanes via rpmfusion-users
    • Re: why no ffmpeg ... Nicolas Chauvet via rpmfusion-users
      • Re: why no ffm... Gary Buhrmaster via rpmfusion-users
        • RE: why no... Diego Humanes Álava via rpmfusion-users
          • Re: wh... Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski via rpmfusion-users
            • R... Diego Humanes Álava via rpmfusion-users
              • ... Gary Buhrmaster via rpmfusion-users
                • ... Diego Humanes Álava via rpmfusion-users
                • ... Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski via rpmfusion-users
        • Re: why no... Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski via rpmfusion-users