Hi All,

Can anybody tell me how I can set xlim for a histogram, the catch is that
the xlim I want does not cover the entire range of x values...

The snippet of R code I am trying to recreate in rpy2:
<code>hist(V1,breaks=100, xlim=c(200,7200))</code>

With rpy2, I can do something like:
<code>graphics.hist(d, r_base.seq(200, 7200, 100), col = "lightblue", main =
"contig length", xlab = "length (bp)</code>

but I get the error:
some 'x' not counted; maybe 'breaks' do not span range of 'x'
and the plot is not created. i'm fine with some of my observations not being
counted, this is in fact what I am hoping for...

Of course, ive tried:
<code>graphics.hist(d, breaks = 100, xlim = c(200,2000), col = "lightblue",
main = "contig length", xlab = "length (bp)")</code>

but this returns the error:
TypeError: 'DataFrame' object is not callable

This seems like such a simple problem, but I cant seems to figure it out.
Thanks, Matt