Hi,

I just pushed rpy2 2.2.7. There is only one change when compared to
2.2.6: the egg does not report as a "dev" version any longer (issue
#101); if this was not a problem there is no need to update.

Rpy2-2.3.0 is still work in progress, the latest effort being the memory
management layer almost completely rewritten - some documentation for it
is at
http://rpy.sourceforge.net/rpy2/doc-dev/html/rinterface.html?highlight=memory#memory-management-and-garbage-collection.

I'd encourage projects currently in development to already use
rpy2-2.3.0 from the bitbucket repository: with the rewrite, potential
and hard-to-track problems with in rpy2-2.2.x (and earlier) were
identified (and presumably fixed).

Best,

Laurent