Hello,

I've been using "importr" successfully with the 2.2.x series, but since
upgrading today to the 2.3.x series I noticed a change in behavior.

I noticed this with the "graphite" package from Bioconductor:

graphite = importr("graphite")

This package provides a series of classes, in this case I wanted to access the
"kegg" class.

With 2.2.x, this

graphite.kegg

worked while in 2.3.x causes AttributeError.

Where I can start digging to find the problem?

--
Luca Beltrame, Ph.D. - Translational Genomics Unit
Oncology Department, Mario Negri Institute